Freestanding Work Area Crane
Brand: LodeRail, Capacity: 250 lbs, ProductConfiguration: Standard, BridgeHeight: 12′, BridgeLength: 10′, NumberofSupportFrames: 3, OverallHeight: 13′ 9-1/4″, OverallWidth: 11′ 7″, RunwayLength: 33′, SupportDistance: 20′, SupportWidth: 5″
Additional features and benefits include:
- Earthquake Resistant
- Entirely Self-Supporting
- Ergonomically Justified
- Increased Floor Space
- Lower labor costs
- Bracing to building steel is not required. LodeRail free standing crane systems meet all Seismic Zone 4 requirements.
- Durable all-steel construction. Steel durability for years of service
- Portability – No foundations are required, just 6 inches (nominal) of 2,500 psi concrete
- Unique 45 degree support assembly connections. The mitered connections provide a much larger “bearing” surface than “butt” joint connections.
- Replaceable hoist trolley and end-truck wheels. Simply remove the component from the system, remove the snap-ring from the wheel axle, and then install the new wheel.
- Bolt-together assembly. No welding is required. Hand tools are used to assemble the crane components.
- Also included as standard is a festoon system. 14-4 flat electric wire or 1/2″ straight or coiled air hose
- 4-Cond #14 Flat Cable or 1/2″ Air Hose
- End Trucks
- Support Frames
- Festoon Clamps
- Hoist Trolley
- Festoon Trolleys
- Festoon Stack-up Section
- Floor Anchor Bolts
Capacity: 250 lbs
Product Configuration: Standard
Bridge Height: 12′
Bridge Length: 10′
Number of Support Frames: 3
Overall Height: 13′ 9-1/4″
Overall Width: 11′ 7″
Runway Length: 33′
Support Distance: 20′
Support Width: 5″
Call (504) 210-2355 for pricing and availibility on this item.