Universal Fleet Spill Kit20″ L x 22″ W x 9″ H Units/Package-1 Absorbs/Pkg(gal)-11.1 Weight-24.84.
Specifications: SpillTech Universal fleet spill kit. Spills happen no matter how hard you try to avoid them. Forklifts knock over drums, tanks are punctured and transporters leak and drip. It is important to have the right sorbents on-hand when these spills occur to eliminate the slip-and-fall hazard. A quick response is the first order of business and your best weapon in the fight against spills. SpillTech Spill kits are packed with quality SpillTech products to help you clean up fast and comply with regulations. Includes a variety of sorbents to handle small spills of oils, coolants, solvents or water when on the road, pre-packed in a sturdy nylon bag for security on the go. Self-contained, compact kit stores sorbent products for easy access as needed for spill control saves time when quick response is necessary. Small size is ideal for use in fleet vehicles. Soft-sided duffel bag is ideal for grab and go convenience. Zipper provides secure closure to protect sorbents from dirt and damage. “Spill Responder” printed on one side. Products included: 50 gray Universal heavyweight fine fiber pads, 2 gray Universal sorbent socks, 1 tub plug ‘N’ dike epoxy putty, 1 pack assorted wooden plugs, 2 gray disposal bags and ties, 2 pair nitrile gloves, 1 pair safety goggles, 1 gray nylon spill responder zippered tote bag. Measures 20-inches length by 22-inches width by 9-inches height.
- 50 Each Gray Universal HeavyWeight FineFiber Pads 10” x 14” GPF1014H
- 2 Each Gray Universal Sorbent Socks 3” x 4’ GSO430
- 1 Tub Plug ‘N’ Dike Epoxy Putty 1 lb A-PND
- 1 Pack Assorted Wooden Plugs Assorted Sizes A-WOODPLUGS-LG
- 2 Each Yellow Disposal Bags & Ties 30”x 6” x 60” A-DISPBAG
- 2 Pair Nitrile Gloves One Size A-GLV-NIT
- 1 Pair Safety Goggles One Size A-GOG
- 1 Each Yellow Nylon “Spill Responder” Zippered Tote Bag 8” x 17” x 20” A-YTOTE